20070301

My bitchings and bitchness.

Just needed to get this off my chest, like really really badly. Not very sure how affected I am.. But sure is wrong to blog at this time when I have a paper 6 hours later. So damn f. wrong. Anyway, I just wanted to talk this out and seriously forget about it.. The matter was pretty much disrupting my studies for stupid accounts. Just needed to vent a little anger. Oh well, pretty soon will go away. :)

I cannot stand people who seriously have no guts. They blog about people whom they were unhappy, bitch like no f.ng business and in the end, DELETE THEIR POST. HA HA. Like seriously don't post it at all. I can be quite a bitch if something gets in the way. But, THERE IS A REASON TO IT. Projects are major irritants. But I never seem to have problems completing it with other groups. Exceptional this time, time management was so poor it scared the f. out of me. I'm pissed 'cause things are not done on time, meetings have always been cancelled and everything's last minute. Ya it's my fault that I didn't offer much help. Maybe it's just me.. I don't really take the initiative. But, neither was I told to do anything. If you assigned me at least something to do, I would really do it. Since when did I reject my job? So now, who can you blame? I got f-ed :) WOW. You know what to do and expect, don't come arguing with me who's right and wrong. But heck, I would give in anyway. So both of us were f-ed up, but she f-ed me up more. She wrote about me a deleted it off her blog. Ha. Well, it's a good thing I DIDN'T READ IT. I was told by people about it. Tsk tsk... So I don't know how fugly that post mentioned about me. Oh well, you deleted it! But how two faced can you be, fking bitch about me but still can act like nothing happened, well I thought nothing happened, just pissed with each other. You just don't know how many people dislike you. They seriously ABHORE YOU. Just that you don't know. Shrugs.. Aiya, no point making this crap a big-hoo-ha. YES, IT'S JUST A BLOG ENTRY! And it's so long fking over. I'll seriously just f. care everything and make it seems like nothing has happen. I don't know how much you hate me, but I don't wna bother. It's really a small matter with such little unhappiness. Just that... You're so not bold enough. And you don't really know what a person you can really be. Still I apologise for pissing the f out off you if you think so. Sorry for being a bitch yup. Yea, last week of school. Keep the mouths shut.

Ah, such a waste of time.. But something lifted off my chest. I bet I'll get funny anonymous tags. Tsk. Ya, scold all you want, I seriously f care. Good night. SIGH! Sleep deprivation. ALL THE BEST FOR THE LAST PAPER, Y'ALL RMT :) IT'S GNA BE A HELLAF A DAY LATER WITH MY GIRLS!! <3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home